RE: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Leaflet use for tuber production.
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:09:41 -0500

Even if done in Aroideana in the past, may I put in a request for a future
article on this. Derek

Addendum for everyone: By the way, the seed/seedling things are coming in
slowly. I haven't closed the door yet.  Tell us how the dried up seed from
an herbarium sheet was brought back to life, or the seed that went through
the laundry twice in your trouser pocket came up in two days. All tall tales
carefully peer-reviewed!