RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium 'Lazarz'

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium 'Lazarz'
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:22:41 -0600

Dear Eric:

	Anthurium tarapotense is a typical bird's nest Anthurium with
the blade acute at the base.  While A. watermaliense is a  Pachyneurium
it has posterior lobes.  Did you check Tropicos to see if there is an
image there?  If not I could get one scanned and add it to Tropicos.

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany
Missouri Botanical Garden
Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116
(314) 577-5163
Please send images to our FTP Server.