Re: Arisaema imports

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema imports
  • From: Gusman Guy <ggusman@ulb.ac.be>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:13:05 +0100 (CET)

Dear Dan,
I didn't try barnesii outside because I never got much material so... On the other hand, I cultivated A. album from Meghalaya in a mild spot in the garden. It went through some winters before vanishing. Is it due to our cold winters? Or wet winters? Meghalaya is often compared to Scotland, also wet and mild.
Guy