Re: Ladybotany may be back with a new name

Tere,

via ebay I wrote to 5eeds that the Knipholia resembles rather a yellow
Digitalis.
What I got as reply is even more funny than the offer....

QUOTATION:
"Hallo gartenbauer,

Hi,
Both are from the same genus. Resembles like a digitalis also but it
is a Kniphofia. Looks like digitalis purpurea f. albiflora, but has
yellow
flowers instead of white.
Kind Regards

-5eeds"
END OF QUOTATION

Well, I did not know that Digitalis and Kniphofia are in one genus, even
more surprising since they belong(ed) to diferent plant families.
These taxonomists are weird sometimes - LOL......

Best,
Bernhard.