Re: flowersforme123- another photo stealer

  • Subject: Re: flowersforme123- another photo stealer
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:39:05 -0800 (PST)

I'd be interested in the software to make a watermark, especially if it is freeware! I make my website using FrontPage, when I tried to change my photos to have a watermark or text it said it would have to change my jpg files to gif files to do so.

I guess all my new photos will be watermarked, I can add text, I think.  I love taking photos of my plants and like sharing them, my website is not only to sell bulbs but also for folks to use as a reference, the breeders photos usually don't look like "real" flowers if you ask me.  Have you seen the Anneke Calla photos?  So obviously an error in processing, but people snap up that bulb and then are disappointed when it blooms in their garden...