OT: Miami area recommends?

  • Subject: OT: Miami area recommends?
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:53:19 -0600 (CST)

Aroiders,

I hope you'll excuse this somewhat off-topic post. I'll be in Miami for a
few days this coming week, and I'd like to ask what botanical things in
that area are your favorites.

I know that area is so rich in gardens, nurseries, etc. that I could spend
a very long time and not see it all. I've only got a few days, and I'm
not sure how much free time I'll have, but all recommendations will be
appreciated.

I'm a little worried, since I'm notoriously susceptible to
climate-inappropriate plants.

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com