Re: Unknown velvet Anthurium

I have a nice velvet leaves Anthurium for some time now - can anyone ID this species ? Thanks in advance.
Link here:

It is very beautiful as is the rest of your website, simply mouth watering and making me want a tropical humid greenhouse...again!
I have no idea what the plant is, I just went to see it....
Aroid-L mailing list