Re: KONJAC FROM FLOWER TO FOLIAGE

  • Subject: Re: KONJAC FROM FLOWER TO FOLIAGE
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:37:10 +0100

I think it is high time the moderators think about a few good reasons to
expel people from this forum. I vote for:

- cutting off Amorphophallus inflorescences
- remarks to the effect that Amorphophallus is only good for its leaves and
otherwise not worhy of collecting

These are downright insults.

Lord P.