Re: Unknown velvet Anthurium

  • Subject: Re: Unknown velvet Anthurium
  • From: "Windy Aubrey" <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:10:49 -1000

Hi,

This is a nice plant.  Beautifully grown!

I have been trying to match it up with some of the hybrids I have, but so far it is different.
I first thought it might be John Banta's hybrid 'Dark Moma' (Momma?), but my plants of this hybrid are too small to compare.

I have attached an image of A. dressleri (DSC0131) and and image of A. papillilaminum (DSC5666) to show those two species to be somewhat different from the plant in question.

Windy