Re: Does this Anthurium look familiar?

  • Subject: Re: Does this Anthurium look familiar?
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:42:05 -0600

Dear Windy:

            I responded to you about this earlier today based on a forward.  As I said then please send images of inflorescences when you see them.  Now I am wondering if this might not be a strange Anthurium sect. Urospadix since I don’t recognize this as anything from the western Andes.  I am hoping that Marcus Nadruz sees this and might know it.

Tom