From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com
[mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Michael Benedito
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 4:09 AM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Digitate aroid

I just got a new excting climbing aroid from a plant shop. The only
thing that was written on the tag was: "Fool the police". Because the
leaves of this aroid highly reminds the shape of a Cannabis leaf. In my
opinion it is highly unusual to see these kind of leaves on aroids, so i
guess it would be easy to ID this plant? It had already flowered twice
when i go it, and by the type of flower(that is insignificant), i would
say its an anthurium, but cant be sure... an anthurium with cannabis
leaves and climbing habit like a scindapsus? Well that's really odd!

Thanks for any help!

Aroid-L mailing list
Aroid-L mailing list