From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com
[mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com]On Behalf Of Michael Benedito
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 5:09 AM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Digitate aroid

Greetings!

I just got a new excting climbing aroid from a plant shop. The only thing that was written on the tag was: "Fool the police". Because the leaves of this aroid highly reminds the shape of a Cannabis leaf. In my opinion it is highly unusual to see these kind of leaves on aroids, so i guess it would be easy to ID this plant? It had already flowered twice when i go it, and by the type of flower(that is insignificant), i would say its an anthurium, but cant be sure... an anthurium with cannabis leaves and climbing habit like a scindapsus? Well that's really odd!

Thanks for any help!
Michael

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas