Re: Anthurium whitelockii

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium whitelockii
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 16:13:41 +1000

If it is a 'Birds Nest 'type , it is not the sp. that Tom has mentioned ..
Please Jared post a few pictures .. I have a sp. with a very glossy spatulate leaf that gets suckers ,
maybe it is the same plant . Never been able to put a name on it , and not seen a flower on it as yet .
I better get some pics will the rains have eased .

Michael Pascall,
" I found at the base of the plant a few of these rhizomes snaking up and back down in the box (it's in a 24 inch box). Obviously it is a bird's nest variety. "

Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au It's simple!
Aroid-L mailing list