Re: images arriving (or not)

  • Subject: Re: images arriving (or not)
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 01:06:08 -0600 (CST)

Jared, Tom, and all,

I've verified that Jared's image was sent out by the listserver - it
arrived intact at a test account that I use.

I see that it was about 2MB in size, so anyone who didn't get it might
want to check either their spam filters or their ISP's limit on maximum
allowed size of attachments. 2MB isn't much by broadband standards, or
even dialup these days, but I know there are people whose accounts just
can't take something that large.

(and a very happy New Year to all!)

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, JaredR McKinley wrote:

> I noticed that my images don't get through. I posted the picture on my
> blog for anyone who has had trouble viewing the picture:

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com
Aroid-L mailing list