Philo I can't ID!

I need some help, again!

I have a Philodendron species which was acquired in 1997.  The tag has vanished so I have no idea where I got it or any information on the origin.
This Philodendron was acquired in 2007.  I have no idea of the source nor any info on the origin of the species.  The largest blade measures approximately (15cm) 6 inches.  Adaxial leaf surface (upper surface) is sub-glossy, the abaxial surface (underside) is matte.  Petioles appear canaliculate (C shaped) for the length of the axis,  roots are reddish and the Philodendron appears to grow as a terrestrial species showing no indication of wanting to climb.  No other info is currently available.  If you can suggest a species name I would appreciate the assist.  If I can find an ID I'll wire a tag on this time!

You can see enlarged photos here including detailed images:

Thanks a bunch!

Steve Lucas

fn:Steve  Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list