Timeline of Origin of Plants

  • Subject: Timeline of Origin of Plants
  • From: Molly Day <mollyday1@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:59:35 -0600

Fascinating link and timeline, Susan.

I did a little search and found this quote
"The 'Time Line' is a representation of plant introductions into the UK from Roman occupation to the present day. Maggie Campbell-Culver was part of the Hampton Court Committee and developed the concept into her book The Origin of Plants."

 at this link http://www.nccpg.com/Page.Aspx?Page=41
Thanks for sending it.
Martha Stoodley, Muskogee OK