Piptospatha

Thanks very much for these remarks on Piptospatha.

I imagine that a riparium kind of setup could be a very good way to grow
these plants. The cultivation of emersed Cryptocoryne and Lagenandra is
gaining ground here in the US and I suspect that those hobbyists might be
interested in Piptospatha too. It seems that they should respond well to
shallow water cultivation as is used for those groups of plants. One of
the Google image results that I found showed a Piptospatha growing right
alongside some crypts in a forest stream in Indonesia. Wouldn't it be cool
to setup a riparium or paludarium like that?

I wonder if there might be any hope of importing some material(?). Can
anybody suggest any contacts who might be able to acquire some and
export/import to the US? I am intrigued by this idea.

Cheers,

Devin