Synandrospadix vermitoxicus

  • Subject: Synandrospadix vermitoxicus
  • From: Alwyn Wootten <alwootten@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:24:04 -0500

Happy New Decade all!

A year ago, my colleague Fred Schwab planted a few S. v. seeds I
received via this list and nurtured them along while I went on an
extended work trip to Chile.  One plant died back several weeks ago as
expected; Fred checked the pot today and found a nice tuber of several
inches diameter.  The tuber clearly needs repotting--any advice here?
Store as is until spring, as I would A. konjac?  Pot it up?  Leave dry
but potted until spring?

I posted a photo to the Aroid Socy Facebook page.

Clear skies,
Aroid-L mailing list