Re: Amorphophallus Titanum offset?

Hi Jason,

the general opinion is that titanum doesn't grow offsets.

I am not sure, if I read it right, but I found this already some time ago:

"Since 2001, the plant in sunny conditions, named 'Hyperion,' has thrown off some smaller corms..."

cited from: http://plantphys.info/greenhouse/titan2007.shtml

If that titan really grows offsets, it's at least a very rare trait in titanum.

Maybe we get some comments......

Happy offsetting, Bernhard