Aroids in pots

  • Subject: Aroids in pots
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:26:44 -0600

Title: Aroids in pots
Thanks to Peter, Michael, Paul, Jim and others who gave me some valuable advice.  Hudson had some reasonable tubers on sale,
but I waited too long and now they are out of stock.  My list of "wants" for spring is way out of line anyway, so out comes the red pencil!

Don Martinson
Wauwatosa, WI  53213

Supporting the Organization for Tropical Studies