From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Don Martinson
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:51 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Help with ID

Attached is the photo of an Anthurium I took in Chachagua, Costa Rica.  Although the photo doesn’t show it well, the inflorescence seemed to
 have a definite pinkish case.  It looks like it might be one of the Pachyneuriums, but that’s beyond my expertise.  Any suggestions?

-- Don Martinson
   Milwaukee, Wisconsin