Re: Philodendron sp. 'Burle-Marx Fantasy'

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron sp. 'Burle-Marx Fantasy'
  • From: Marcus Nadruz <mnadruz@jbrj.gov.br>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:55:13 -0200

Happy new year!
I did not get that picture, you could resend again? thank you

2013/1/2 Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>

Dear Corey:

I have sent this picture to my friends in Brazil asking them if they know what this plant is.  So far only Eduardo Goncalves has responded saying that he does not know it.  It would be nice to get a “larger” image of this plant. Does anyone know just where in the Amazon region this species was seen?