Re: Another Windmill for Tilting?

  • Subject: Re: Another Windmill for Tilting?
  • From: "John Criswick" <criswick@spiceisle.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:19:47 -0800

Dear David,

It has become increasingly obvious in recent years that plant health authorities are trying to make it impossible for plant collectors to transport plants from country to country, leaving only large commercial growers able to comply with their demands.

This is to ignore the tremendous contribution made by non-commercial plantsmen to horticulture for centuries. To them we owe the rich diversity of horticultural material available to us. Yes it IS a cause worth battling for !

John.