Aroideana

Looking through some old aroid-l posts, wondering who to bug for articles from growers for Aroideana 37, I came across an email of mine from June 2013 when there had been some posts about African aroids.  Here it is:

Oh, yesss !!! How about three or four articles for the next Aroideana – checklists, speculation, disagreement about geography, culture, special plants that everyone should know . . . Maybe six or seven articles, maybe an African issue.  Ahhh, my heart sings !  Derek

I am writing this on New Years Eve, so only just over three weeks to deadline. Help. Please.  Derek