hybrid between Aridarum and Bucephalandra.

  • Subject: hybrid between Aridarum and Bucephalandra.
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:54:34 +0800

Dear Friends and colleagues,

Dmitry Loginov has very kindly allowed me to distribute this (attached) recently published and fascinating paper reporting (and beautifully illustrating) an intergeneric hybrid between Aridarum and Bucephalandra. The paper is in Russian, but the illustrations alone are explanatory.

Dmitry tells me he is planning a fuller, English language, paper for Aroideana.

Aroid-L mailing list