Aroideana - what else!

  • Subject: Aroideana - what else!
  • From: "derek burch" <dburch23@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:50:29 -0500

Checking the great photographs in Deni Bown’s book I strayed into the text and realized what a mine of information our members must have on growing some of the less commonly seen aroids. For example, is anyone who is growing any of the rarer Madagascan smaller genera (Arophyton, Colletogyne, Carlephyton) or Protarum from the Seychelles or even Eminium from Iran willing to submit an article on their success or lack of it? Or on any unfamiliar genus come to that?

I can help with text matters, if this would be of assistance. derekburch23@gmail.com is the most sure way of reaching me.   Derek