Re: storage conditions Amorphophallus juliae

  • Subject: Re: storage conditions Amorphophallus juliae
  • From: DAVID LEEDY <djleedy@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 03:26:26 +0000 (UTC)

Guten abend Herr Bernard,

I certainly am no expert in Amorphophallus, but I haven't seen any responses to your inquiry.

Amorphophallus should be stored dry and in a temperaturecertainly well above freezing.  Make sure that some air can get to the tubers during the winter.  They could be placed on a shelf or I place mine in paper bags.  I wash all of the dirt off, let them dry, and then powder them with an anti-fugal powder.

David Leedy