anthurium plants bare root from Ecuagenera

  • Subject: anthurium plants bare root from Ecuagenera
  • From: Jill Bell <jb_bell@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:04:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all, I know one of you will be able to guide me!  I got some Anthurium plants from Ecuagenera last night, and of course they are bare root.  I planted them all in a very well drained soil less mix, and fertilized them with KLN as a root stimulant.  I hope I did the right thing and if there are additional things I should do PLEASE let me know.  They are under lights but not close to them,they will not burn.  They are with a lot of other plants so they should get some humidity from them but of course they are indoors.  Houston is chilly this time of year!
Thank you and hello and hugs to all of you that I know!!!
Warm Regards,
Jill Bell
Graphic Design/Web Design/E-commerce/Digital Marketing
Aroid-L mailing list