Photo 111

Hello to all,
	I am about ready to remove photo 111 from the IAS ID Center.
There have been 4 suggestions about identity and no consensus.  Will you
please have a look at this and send suggestions about id.  The subsequent
photos will be much smaller (in kb size) and faster to download.  Photos
112,113,114 are now up and ready for your perusal.  More will come later
in the week.

	I am putting all the jpegs on disk so if you want to send photos
for the ID site and receive a disk with them, do let me know.  It is a
very easy task.

Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588
University of South Florida                    Fax:    (813) 974-1614
Tampa, FL 33620
Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134
   WWW -