Re: Pinellia hybrid

Dear Aroid-lers,
  All three easy Pinellias (pedatisecta, ternata, and tripartita) grow and
seed abundantly in my north-facing woodland in Wyoming, a north side suburb
of Cincinnati, Zone 6.  Pinellia "Poly Spout" joined them 16 months ago and
also grew, flowered, and prospered.  However, in contrast to some earlier
reports, Amorphophallus konjac did not make it outside several years ago.
Perhaps my plants came from a much warmer growing region.
  Vic Soukup