ID Center

Greetings to all, today I made some changes to the site and there are now
photos 111-119 up for your viewing pleasure.  I have about 10 more to put
up when I have a bit of time and will welcome any submissions you might
have.  Do comment and offer suggestions as this is YOUR site.

Dick

--
Richard L. Mansell                             Phone: H(813) 961-7072
Biology Department, LIF 136                           W(813) 974-1588

Home: 13508 Little Lake Place, Tampa, FL 33613-4134

   E-mail-   mansell@chuma.cas.usf.edu
   WWW -     http://www.cas.usf.edu/~mansell/mansell.html