Re: Helping beginners

At 02:57 PM 1/15/97 -0600, Ellen Hornig wrote:
>A little stainless steel gizmo for pricking out seedlings (forget the
>name, but it's great - could look it up)

The thing for picking out seedlings is called a "dibbler" or dibber in
Great Britain. we call it the seedling-thing.

Other Mailing lists | Author Index | Date Index | Subject Index | Thread Index