Seedling widgers, Canadian nit-picker's, etc.

I think Carlo has a potential gold mine ordering and distributing these
things, based on the number of requests showing up already on the list.

Incidentally, as with all responses that appear to have been intended for
one person rather than the whole list we have forwarded on orders to Carlo
directly - yes, including my request to get a couple of them. I've never
seen one but you have made it seem so invaluable I must have a couple. I'm
grateful it was something relatively inexpensive since my sales resistance
to it was non-existent.

-- Steve Marak