Re: "A. italicum article

To all:

For those of you who are interested, the January 15th issue of American
Nurseryman has a 4 page story on A. italicum and other varieties. There
are a few good photos of the leaf and spathe.

The magazine has 24 issues per year and is published in Chicago.
(312) 782-5505

While the zine is mostly for commercial growers and resellers, there are
usually plenty of good articles on specific plant species. I found this
article to be fairly accurate with what is posted here. It even
describes the thermal characteristics of Symplocarpus, cold treatments
for germination aid and planting depths. Good reading.

I can make copies for you if you send me SASE

T. McNinch
3802 Woodlawn Road
Sterling, IL 61081

P.S. 8" of new snow today. Plant talk is really making me long for
summer.