Re: Archives?

> Is there an Aroid-L archive?
>
> I am especially interested in finding information and past comments on
> the germination of Amorphophallus henryi.

Brian,

There is no archive, although I believe we have some list members who
archive on their own.  We have previously discussed archiving, and we
have an open offer to provide this service.

A. henryii is one of those that I have limited experience with. I have
found that withing the same batch of seed, germination time is highly
variable, with some germinating in a matter of weeks, and other requiring
nine months.

Don