Hi Aroiders! This list has be silent so long I thought I'd throw my two
bits in by asking those of you in the midwest what you are doing for fun
with two feet of snow on the ground.

Here in zone 10b it is 78degF today and after a rainy couple of days the
sun is breaking through the clouds. Weather here has been
extraordinarily warm and wet for this time of the year (normally our dry
and cool season), but we have alot of rain and its been quite warm.
Christams day was 84F.

The Anthuriums which normally flower and fruit this time of year are
especially prolific at the moment. I have a number of Amorphophallus that
have awakened from dormancy, apparently due to the warmth and wetness -
very confused plants. And Amorphophallus titanum is typically doing its
own thing with a couple of plants going into dormancy at the moment while
another seems to be awakening.

Dewey Fisk has just finished moving his entire Anthurium collection to
another shade house where he has considerably more room. But the old
story about _never_ having enough room is still true. He is rapidly
running out of space again! In any event, the plants are now spread out
sufficiently to allow one to better observe. So, for those of you
planning to come down this way to thaw out, make arrangements with Dewey
to visit.

That's all for now. I am going _outside_ to do some repotting.