Exchange of Aroids

Hi Everyone:

I have the following Aroid bulbs and seeds to trade (b=bulbs, s=seeds):

Pinellia cordata (b), pedatisecta (b+s), tripartita (b+s), tripartita var.
atropurpurea (b+s), ternata (b+s)

Arisaema candidissima (b), consaguineum tall form 1.2-1.5m (b+s), flavum
(b+s), ringens(b).  In March I may have more spp. because I will pot them
and I will know exactly what I can share.

As a first choice, I would like to exchange bulbs with someone in Canada,
due to the problems with shipment.  Otherwise, my partner must go to Blaime,
WA, and use our USA adreess.  I do not expect any problems with the exchange
of seeds.

In addition, I have other spp. of plants which I am interested in trading:
botanical lilies, ground orchids, etc.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to exchange varieties with me.

Bogdan Sierzega
3514 East 27th Ave.
Vancouver, B.C.
V5R 1R1