Re: Out-of-print Arisaema book

Jeanne, it sounds like you desperately needed a green fix. What a gamble you
took bringing your new charge from warmth, to bitter cold and then warmth
again. I can imagine why a customer would touch to be sure it was real. I mean
in the northern tundra, one rarely sees beauriful fresh leaves with neat
patterns that are real. If it looks like a dieffenbachia and blooms like a
dief, it just might be. It is so much fun to hear someone get so excited about
the discovery of a new plant. Enjoy your new plant and it will enjoy being
with you........Sounds to me like a mutual admiration  relationship that can
go a  long way.....Enjoy.......Betsy