Change of e-mail address

Hi Everyone:

I now have my own e-mail address, and need no longer use my friend's. The
new e-mail address is:

fflowerboy@uniserve.com

Yes, there are two 'f's at the start. My the e-mail address I had previously
used was:

prideent@uniserve.com

I will be unsubscribing the old address and subscribing the new one once
this message has gone out.

Dan Sierzega

Bogdan Sierzega
3514 East 27th Ave.