Re: Typical seed count of Amorphophallus titanum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Typical seed count of Amorphophallus titanum
  • From: Neil Carroll <zzamia@hargray.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:38:38 -0500 (CDT)

Folks, I have just about got the Newsletter back together after my computer
disaster.  I hope to have it in the mail to within a few days. This issue
will be Vol. 22, no. 2, and is past due. To stay on time I will need to
publish again before the Show in Sept.

HELP!!

Send articles. Any particular subject is fine. Wouldn't be nice to hear from
some of you who have been so active lately on Aroid-L? There has been some
very fine and interesting material sent about here (the Rhaph. thead for
example).

We have been lucky the past 10 months to receive material of a good grade. I
hope to continue to receive material from the likes of this list (including
the listeners) and beyond.

In the last Newsletter and in this one coming up, we had contributions from
non-members. (Thank you!)

Comments, suggestions, ARTICLES all appreciated.

Suggestions:

Species profiles
Genera outlines
Hybrids and Hybridizing