From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: Xanthosoma lindenii

Dear David:

You'd be surprised at what goes out as generic tropical foliage
K-Mart and Walmart when nurserymen in Florida get over stocked.
Xanthosoma lindenii has been in the foliage plant industry for 20
years
from Tissue Culture labs. Although it was reclassified as
Caladium
lindenii based on Floral Characteristics, old names are hard to
change.
Xanthosoma Lindenii was the first plant I grew in my nursery when
started in 1981.
<saving bandwidth snip>
By the way, how much did you pay for this 3 gallon pot
of "Tropical Foliage" at K-Mart?

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens