Re: A few Questions

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: A few Questions
  • From: "Dany Hervelle" <bs246466@skynet.be>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:53:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hello to all
I have learn also that there are some cross between colocasia ans alocasia(s
this not
a work from a man in japan?)But alocasia ans colocasia are really
near..;!Xanthosoma and caladium are not so near that it was supposed some
years before,for what i have learn about this subject.But sure there are on
the list someone
who may confirm or infirm what i think.I am only a collector!(and a lover)of
plants

Dany Hervelle from Belgium