IAS Show and BOOKS

As most of you know, Deni Bown has chosen the IAS Show and Sale in
September to introduce her new book,  "Aroids, Plants of the Arum Family".
This is a Revision of the original.  The cost is $34.95.  This is postage
paid in the USA.  International members should add $3.00 for postage.

If you would like an autographed copy...  and the autograph can be
personalized... Follow the instructions below...TO THE LETTER!!!

Also, The three Authors of "Genera of Araceae" will be at the Show, Dr.
Simon Mayo, Peter Boyce and Josef Bogner.  If you would like an autographed
copy of this 'bible', the cost is $135. postage paid in the USA.
International members will add $5. for postage...

If you would like an autographed copy....  and the autograph can be
personalized.... Follow the instructions below...TO THE LETTER!!!

1.  Determine which, or both, of the above that you would like to have.
2.  Determine the total cost.  If postage is applicable...  ADD IT!
3.  Make your check payable to "The International Aroid Society" or "IAS".
4.  On a paper...  write (very plainly) or print what you would like as the
     personalized autograph.  Please limit it to one short sentence.
5.  Print or write very plainly your name and address on this same paper..
    This is where the book will be mailed...  So, make sure I can read it.
6.  Place your check and the paper in an envelope and mail to:
     Dewey Fisk
     10640 S.W. 51 Court
     Davie, FL 33328
              If you mail it to the IAS Post Office Box...  I will not get it
               and you will not get the book.  Your check will be returned.
7.  BEFORE you seal the envelope...  go back and reread the above and
    make sure that you are following all instructions.

Your check will not be deposited till the September meeting.  BUT, do this
now!  We have to know how many books to have on hand to satisfy all.

This is NOT an IAS project, it is something that I am willing to do for
aroid-l members.  PLEASE do not make it a problem.

If you have any questions...  Send me a private e-mail at
<plantnut@macconnect.com>.  Do not reply or send questions to the List....

Enjoy the Books!!!

              Your source for Tropical Araceae.
                  You are invited to visit: