Newsletter !!!!!

  • Subject: Newsletter !!!!!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:23:05 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Alan,

1st JULY!

Glad you finally got 23(1)!   Don't know about Europe or Asia?   It is
taking longer to deliver by snail mail than it did to produce!  I have only
I think been involved as Editor since the first week of May and the work was
in the printer-mailer pipeline by the very beginning of June!  To me it
demonstrates the advantage of emailing the "news" direct to these members on
line.    That format can be in colour at no extra production expense.... If
you feel strongly about these things please email me.  Anyway thanks for the
appreciation.   Who else hasn't had their hard copy yet?   23(2) August
issue should be emailed to the States in the last week of July.   I'll keep
you posted.   ?

Best Wishes

Ron Iles