Re: Newsletter !!!!!

  • Subject: Re: Newsletter !!!!!
  • From: "patricia frank" <tricia_frank@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:39:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hi All,
This is the worst delivery time we have ever had. The Newsletter went to
bulk-mail(USA) on June14, To TNT (International) on June 16. I have not
heard from any of our International Members, so I assume nothing has been
delivered. If and when you do get your copy, please check your mailing
labels for the expiration date of your membership. We sent to all our
members from 2000 and 2001. Ron is working very hard to get us caught up and
back on schedule.
Tricia