RE: Newsletter !!!!!

  • Subject: RE: Newsletter !!!!!
  • From: "Deni Bown" <deni@yaxhampark.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:55:09 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tricia,

Wasn't able to let you know on time that my Newsletter arrived over a week
ago, so international is working fine for me in the UK. Thanks to you and
all concerned for prompt delivery and of course excellent content too. Do I
take it that my membership is expired because it said 2000 on the label? I
will check but thought I was up to date with dues.

Deni Bown