RE: Newsletter !!!!!

  • Subject: RE: Newsletter !!!!!
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <p.boyce@rbgkew.org.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:31:45 -0500 (CDT)

Do I take it that my membership is expired because it said 2000 on
the label? I will check but thought I was up to date with dues.

	May I echo Deni on this. My newsletter label also indicates I'm
	not paid up for 2001 but I am pretty sure I am (as journal editor
	I do TRY to set an example...!!)

Peter Boyce
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Richmond, Surrey