Re: Info on Epipremnum spp.

  • Subject: Re: Info on Epipremnum spp.
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 00:05:27 -0500 (CDT)

As a rather prosaic sidelight on the epipremnums: I have always felt that
the leaves of Marble Queen and Jade (and these two do revert and switch
backwards and forwards with one another but never to the yellow variegation)
are quite different from those of the golden form. Pete have you seen
flowers of each form to know that they are conspecific?
I never see these two getting to a great height in trees in the South
Florida area to have a hope of finding flowering material. I have brought
the yellow variegated form into flower with GA, but not the other two ( a
very distorted flowering, by the way) - Derek Burch