Re: why scientists don't just give up the names battle

  • Subject: Re: why scientists don't just give up the names battle
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:03:53 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Les,

Maybe you have seen "The X-Files" too much!!! We donīt have enough time for
clandestine comittees... Try to understand how we feel preparing a Flora of
a poorly collected area from the tropical biodiversity hell. We are not
arbitrarily confusing people... we are confused ourselves!!!!

                                Take me to your leader,

                           (Plant taxonomist from Outer Space)