Re: Anthurium in St Vincent, Caribbean?

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium in St Vincent, Caribbean?
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:04:43 -0500 (CDT)

I am not surprised that the Spathe was shrivelled.  After all that Amorpho
stuff I'm surprised that you have much of a spadix at all.  You aren't going
to sow the devil berries are you?    Perhaps someone who knows will tell
Geoffrey what Vincent was canonised for....?  I would be a bit more careful
wot you keep in your apartment (flat to British) especially with your
earlier mite omens.  Bless You!

Brother Ron

PS Would Peace Lilies be better for your flat?